Friday, June 15, 2012

Picasa albums

Hey everyone. This post is just to let you guys know that I haven't posted full Picasa albums recently because I haven't had strong enough Internet. I do plan on posting all my pictures and videos when I have a strong wifi connection, which may only be when I go back to Guam. But stay tuned, cuz I want you all to see the pictures I took of all the beautiful brothers and sisters in the islands of Micronesia.

I'll take the time now to also thank all of you for checking out my blog. I appreciate all the support and encouraging comments. It makes being away from home a lot easier :) Thanks also to all of you friends in the Islands and in Guam, who, because of your being so kind and hospitable, have made my trip very encouraging and enjoyable. Komol tata/ kuloh na malalap/ kalangan / mahalo. Haha I'm I'm five-lingual now. (not really)

Shoots den! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment