Monday, November 12, 2012

What a Horrible Blogger!

   Wow it's been a while since my last post huh? Whoops :/ Sorry! I've been so busy. As you may know I return to Hawaii in 10 days, on the 22nd. So with that in mind I've been trying to fit everything humanly possible into my schedule. Things have been so hectic lately, that I haven't been able to find the time to update my blog. I hope to be able to put up a few more posts before I leave.

   Anyways things have been great here in Guam. I have really been enjoying my time with the congregation at the meetings and out in service. I've also been trying to hang out with all the friends from the other congregations here before I leave. The hospitality of all of them continues to surprise me. They're making it really hard for me to leave! But that's a good thing.
    Here are some pics of the friends.














2 comments:

  1. Wow is your time already complete. That was fast! Keep in touch as you can. We look forward to hearing you relate your experiences as you are continually molded by the great potter! Give love and greetings to your friends and family in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know way too fast! Yes will keep in touch for sure. Keep up the awesome blogging! and please tell everyone on Pohnpei I said Kasalelie mein ko! (spelling butchered, I know)

      Delete